Besides the ISO 27001 & 27002 services, clipeum is also your trusted partner to assist you with the selection and/or implementation of the most suitable information security framework for your organization:
- Supporting your organization with the selection of the most suitable information security framework (ISO 27001, COBIT, NIST, CIS, ITIL, etc.) for your organization.
- Executing an ‘AS IS’ maturity and risk assessment of the existing information security structure based on the selected information security framework.
- Setting up of a roadmap, and guide your organization through the implementation of the selected information security framework (starting from a project plan, over a detailed risk analysis and the risk register creation, up to the implementation of the required controls and the set up of new or optimization of existing procedures / best practices in view of the selected information security framework).
- Defining a pragmatic set of remaining action plans necessary to align your organization with the requirements of the selected information security framework and, when requested, assisting with the implementation of the defined action plans.
- Setting up and supporting your organization with the periodical information security related reporting / dashboards.
- Informing your organization on relevant changes in the relevant European and local information security regulations and frameworks, and the impact of these changes on your organization.
- Guiding and supporting your company towards compliance with the NIS directive, using ISO 27001, ISO 22301 and ISO 27035 as reference standards.
- During the implementation of the selected information security framework, we also consider the other applicable European / local privacy and information security related regulations (e.g. E-Privacy), and the relevant transposed European directives (e.g. NIS directive).
Would you like to give information security the necessary priority within your company? Would you also like to protect your company against the risks of the digital era, such as data breaches and hacks? Would you like to take these actions in a structured manner, and get them endorsed by an ISO27001 certificate? Then we are happy to bring you a visit. Contact us without any obligation by sending an email to email@example.com or give us a call at +32 473 91 05 80 for more information.
 The NIS-directive imposes that operators of essential services (OES) and digital service providers (DSPs) established in the EU, do implement technical and organizational measures to manage risks that threat the security of their network and information systems. This directive, using ISO 27001, ISO 22301 and ISO 27035 as reference standards has been transposed to Belgian legislation in March 2019.